The FDA has announced more hand sanitizers are to be considered toxic, as 2020 continues to just be the worst.
It’s the Britta of years.
The list of five joins nine others made in Mexico that have been confirmed to contain methanol, which is extremely toxic. Apparently, if enough methanol gets into your skin, it can cause nausea, headaches, blurry vision, seizures, blindness and even death.
The new brands to avoid:
- Grupo Insoma’s Hand Sanitizer Gel.
- Transliquid Technologies’ Mystic Shield Protection.
- Bersih Hand Sanitizer Gel. It’s made by a company called “Soluciones Cosmeticas.”
- Antiseptic Alcohol 70% Topical Solution, made by the same company.
- Britz Hand Sanitizer, made by a company called Tropicosmeticos.
Leave A Comment