Since we began social distancing back in March…
HOLY %*+! WE’VE BEEN DOING THIS NEARLY TWO MONTHS?!?!?!
Sorry. Let’s reset.
Since we began social distancing back in March, a majority of people have taken the opportunity to stream…well, all the shows. For some, that means picking up a show that they had never seen before. Streaming search engine Realgood took the opportunity to determine which shows people are seeing for the first time. We’ve got the top ten here:
- “Ozark”, Netflix, 2017-present
- “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness”, Netflix, 2020
- “Breaking Bad”, AMC, 2008-2013
- “Game of Thrones”, HBO, 2011-2019
- “Westworld”, HBO, 2016-present
- “Better Call Saul”, AMC, 2015-present
- “The Office”, NBC, 2005-2013
- “The Good Place”, NBC, 2016-2020
- “Stranger Things”, Netflix, 2016-present
- “The Walking Dead”, AMC, 2010-present
People have seriously never seen The Office? Aw, they get to discover for the first time just how awful Jim and Pam actually are!